Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I Ate Too Much Sugar Disease!

Here are five non-contagious Holiday Season lifestyle and dietary conditions (called diseases by allopathic medicine) for which I have given new names:

1) "I ate too much sugar disease" is caused by children who ingest too much acidic sugarary treats the night of Halloween and/or the day after. Some of the symptoms including, belching, throwing up, constipation, stomach ache, headache, aches and pains throughout the body, light headedness, dizziness, cold hands, cold feet, and even loss of consciousness. If the child continues to ingest acidic Halloween treats through out the week this may lead to more serious conditions or symptoms, such as ADD, ADHD, leukemia, lymphatic congestion, coma or even lymphatic cancer. The best way to treat "I ate too much sugar disease" is to stop eating the acid sugar and start alkalizing the body to re-establish its alkaline design. This will then lead to restored health and energy.

2) "Traveler's Acidic Consequence" is a result of the sum total consumption and behaviors of a traveler during their more unusual or somewhat different
from normal lifestyle than when they were not traveling.
A typical traveler's day will upset one's normal
metabolism and digestive habits. They eat and
drink different foods at different times and different volumes than usual, which creates an over-acidic state and a need for more alkaline buffers (sodium bicarbonate) leading to indigestion, nausea, acid reflux, heartburn, belching, flatulence, vomiting, constipation, dehydration and further problems of acidity,
depending on the degree of irregularity.

"Traveler's Acidic Consequence" is commonly blamed by allopathic medical science on a particular site on
the traveler's path as if he or she caught something.
This current medical ideology is based on
Pasteur's germ theory and is a scientific myth or illusion.

The true cause of this condition is the result of the traveler's acidic dietary choices and the lack of alkaline hydration, nutrition and hygiene that can result in this over-acidic condition. All the above symptoms are the body in preservation mode trying its best to maintain the alkaline pH of the internal environment at 7.365 to 7.4.

3) Holiday Season - "I Ate and Drank Too Much Sugar Dis-Ease"
is a result of the sum total consumption and behaviors of a person during the Holiday season eating and drinking everything in site from "swine to wine." This over indulgence may cause belching and flatulence and eventual heart burn, acid reflux, nausea and constipation for which medical science will often prescribe the purple pill. This Holiday Season condition, beginning with Halloween may then lead to the third Holiday Season consequence -

4) "Holiday Season Food Drunk" is a result of over-eating and over-drinking acidic foods and liquids and then falling into a drunken state on the sofa or bed for several hours or even days to sleep off all the acidity. Falling asleep after a heavy Holiday meal is a common occurrence for over-eaters and drinkers.

5) "Holiday Season Influenza" (The Flu) is a result of the sum total consumption and behaviors of a person during a so-called Holiday acidic feasting. They will consume acidic foods and drinks that they may not know or know that are not healthy or alkalizing, i.e., more sugar or sugar substitutes than normal, alcohol, meats and much of this at greater volumes than normal. They become detrimentally influenced physically and emotionally by Holiday acidic foods and drinks.

According to medical savants, "Holiday Season Influenza"
is commonly blamed on a particular virus contracted from another person(s) and not from acidic lifestyle and dietary choices of that person. Like the acidic traveler, a person chooses to consume on their own as many acidic foods and drinks during the Holiday Season and as a result are suffering from the consequences of their poor dietary choices -- not from some phantom flu virus! The flu is nothing more than the body increasing temperature to improve circulation to remove excess acidity from over-acidic lifestyle and dietary choices, through perspiration, respiration, defecation and urination.

Also, please keep in mind it doesn't take either traveling or Holidays for someone to express the symptoms of "I Ate Too Much Sugar Disease," "Traveler's
Acidic Consequence" and/or "Holiday Season Influenza."
All you need to do is consume excessive amounts of acidic meats, chocolate, ice cream, cake, candies, alcohol or other acidic thrillers. This can also happen anytime
of the year.

This Holiday Season may you resolve not to succumb to the acidic choices that lead to "Traveler's Acidic Consequence," "I Ate and Drank Too Much Sugar Dis-ease," "Holiday Season Food Drunk" and/or "Holiday Season Influenza."

I hope one day we can learn to take responsibility for our own lifestyle and dietary choices and the consequences we experience rather then blame it or transfer personal responsibility to a phantom or harmless virus - like the flu virus, ebola virus, HIV virus, HPV virus, West Nile virus, Bird flu virus, and the list goes on and on and on!

No comments:

Dr. Group's Secret to Health Kit

Dr. Group's Secret to Health Kit

$39.94
[ learn more ]

Add to Cart

Dr. Group's Secret to Health Kit offers simple at-home solutions for cleansing internally and externally thereby reducing toxins, restoring the body's natural healing process, and helping you achieve true health and happiness.