- Avoid soft drinks and other acidic drinks, particularly colas (which have an extremely acidic pH of 2.5).
- Replace coffee, which is also quite acidic, with less acidic beverages such as tea (particularly green tea).
- Drink one-half fluid ounce per pound of body weight of alkaline water (pH between 9.5 and 10) each day. A 140-pound person should drink about nine 8-ounce cups per day.
- In general, unfiltered tap water should not be drunk. Filtered tap water or ideally filtered, alkalinized water should be drunk instead.
- Purified alkaline water can be produced from tap water by using an alkalinizing water machine. Continue Reading >>
more discussion: Forum
· Addiction Forum · Ask the Doctors Forum · Ayurveda Forum · Ayurvedic & Thai Herbs Forum · Colon Cleansing Forum · Dental Forum · Diabetes Forum · Diet Forum · General Cleansing Forum · Hepatitis A, B. C Forum · Integrated Medicine Forum · Live Blood Analysis Forum · Ozone-Oxygen-Forum · pH - Alkaline - Acidity Forum · Weight Loss Forum
Saturday, September 27, 2008
A Short Guide to a Long Life - Food and Water
Dr. Group's Secret to Health Kit
Dr. Group's Secret to Health Kit offers simple at-home solutions for cleansing internally and externally thereby reducing toxins, restoring the body's natural healing process, and helping you achieve true health and happiness.